Adela R. Moldovan – Psychotherapist, PsychD, MBACP
My clinical experience encompasses many years working in a mental health setting and private practice dealing with a broad range of symptoms including, but not limited to, chronic trauma, loss or abuse, stress, anxiety, depression, marital difficulties, child-parent conflicts, self-harm, bi-polar disorder, addiction and border-line states – to name just some of the presenting issues.
Psychotherapy isn’t always about words because at times it can be difficult to talk. My practice incorporates the use of creative methods to aid the expression of feelings and imagery.
A favourable and safe therapeutic relationship is a restorative and reparative experience. It carries within secrets, confessions, revelations, discovery of unknown resources and great positive change.
Languages: English, Italian and Romanian
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy – Registered Member
- Training: Master Training in Positive Psychotherapy – 2010
- Certificate: European Association for Psychotherapy – European Certified Psychotherapist
- Certificate: The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia – Accredited Group and Standard Provider for TripleP – 2011
Book your session with Adela today!
Phone: 01782 273 314